We are looking for a SEA Manager (full time) (m/f/d), who can actively support our international team in various tasks which will depend on your qualifications.
You must be proficient in either German or English in order to be able to communicate with our team effortlessly. You should also have a conversational understanding of Japanese as we share our office with Japanese coworkers as well.
The applicant must have a valid work visa (extension possible) or work permit for Japan and ideally already live in Japan.
Important: At the moment it is not possible to sponsor a new work visa
- Planning, development, optimization and reporting of SEA campaigns (Google, Amazon etc.)
- Conception and implementation of A-B tests
- Keyword research
- CPC Adjustments
- SEA Tools (Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Bing Ads etc.)
- Advanced use of spreadsheet analysis Software (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets)
- Online Marketing
- Display Ads
Nice to Have
- Landing Page Creation
- Facebook and Instagram Advertising
- Amazon Seller Central
- English (conversational)
- Japanese (conversational)
- Nice to have: German (conversational)
- Entry level (general work experience & basic knowledge in this field): 3.0 million yen annually
- Mid-level (2-5 years of experience in this working field): 3.0- 4.0 million yen annually
- Senior level (5 plus years of experience in this working field, manager position): 4.0 – 6.0 million yen annually
Important: Please mention your salary expectations in your application!
Hours • Working days: Monday to Friday (core time: 11:00 – 16:00 JST). • Flexible working hours outside of core time • 40 hours/week full time • Homeoffice is negotiable, but max. 2 days/week • During the training (3-month trail period), full-time employees must be fully on site (the office)
Location • Machida city in Tokyo (close to the station)
• 15 days of vacation in the first year of employment
• Company holidays for 2020 are: 25 - 26.12.2020, 31.12.2020 and 01.01.2021
• Western/German Working Environment where self-development is highly encouraged
• Flat hierarchy
• Possibility to assist in building up the company as we are a start-up
• High career opportunities
• Necessary office equipment will be provided
• We try to avoid overtime. It is on a voluntary basis, and compensated with + 25%/hourly rate.
If you would like to join our team, please send a CV and cover letter with your salary expectation to: email@example.com
Additionally, please fill out the following form and rank your own skills:
DOITSUYA COMPANY LIMITED has started as a small retail and online store for German yarn and wool. In 2020, we opened a new subsection of our company called HosonoDE, specialising in online marketing and advertising. Our clients are mainly small businesses from Germany and Europe who want to extend their online activities towards various marketplaces and need help with advertising. Some of our main fields of consultation & execution are: Shopify, Shopware, Wordpress & WooCommerce, plentymarkets, Amazon Seller Central & Advertising, Social Media Marketing. We are always searching for motivated, innovative and inspirational team members who enjoy working in an international team where self-development is highly encouraged!